Roofing Maintenance - Residential
Tired of spending your weekend cleaning gutters? Worried about getting up and down a ladder to check your roof?
Our preventative roof maintenance plans help extend the life of your roof and keep it looking great. Little issues on your roof can become big headaches over time, but regular roof maintenance can help prevent those major problems from occurring.
Roof maintenance plans can include one to four visits per year, although most of our customers choose the two times a year plan. At each visit, we will do the following:
- Clean and remove debris from gutters.
- Clean the eaves and valleys of the roof so water runs off efficiently.
- Clean the skylights.
- Trim back any trees that are touching the roof.
- Inspect flashing around the chimney and seal any exposed nails in flashing.
- Inspect all rubber pipe boots.
- Inspect all attic vents for cracking, flaking, and metal rusting.
- Inspect for animal damage or roof penetration.
- Inspect shingles for curling, cupping, flaking, tearing, splitting, or blistering.
- Check for buckled roof decking.
This regular maintenance helps ensure that the roofing material manufacturer will honor their warranty and extends the overall life of your roof. It also saves you time and reduces your risk of injury from climbing on the roof.
There are many minor repairs we can make as part of your roof maintenance plan. If we find a larger issue, we'll discuss the problem and recommended course of action with you.
Want to learn more about our residential roof maintenance plan? Call us today to discuss your needs.
Get in touch to get started on your roof today. We are happy to answer any of your questions. Feel free to schedule your free roof inspection as well.