Worried about leaks?
We offer preventative maintenance plans to keep your roof in great shape.
- Bi-annual roof inspections
- Inspect all rubber plumbing boots and replace as needed.
- Inspect all attic vents for cracking, flaking and metal rusting.
- Inspect for animal damage or roof penetration.
- Inspect shingles for curling, cupping, flaking, tearing, splitting and blistering.
- Check for buckled roof decking.
- Clean and remove debris from gutters.
This regular maintenance helps ensure that the roofing material manufacturer will honor their warranty and extends the overall life of your roof.