Land Enterprises Roofing was founded by Brian Land in 1986 to help businesses and home owners overwhelmed with the pain and frustration of roofing problems.
Brian’s roofing career started early – “On my 17th birthday I started working on a roofing crew. I took to the task easily and really enjoyed working as a team. I learned all aspects of roofing and continued to work on a crew during high school. In college I formed my own company that has evolved into Land Enterprises Roofing.”
Land Enterprises Roofing offer services for roof replacements, repairs, and roof maintenance for residential as well as commercial properties. We provide superb customer service while installing the best quality roofing solutions for our clients' properties by helping homeowners that are frustrated, confused, or angry about the claim process or mortgage company requirements for their storm damaged properties.
We work directly with insurance and mortgage companies so that you don't have to, using our roofing and insurance experience to provide you with as painless a claims process as possible.
If your home or business has suffered storm and hail damage, we can handle the entire insurance claim, repairing the roof, window screens, and fences so that you only have to deal with one contractor.
Certified Inspection and Installation
Brian Land is a Haag Certified roofing inspector.
Land Enterprises Roofing is a certified installer for GAF, Atlas, and Mule-Hide.
- 2017 Edmond Sun Sunshine Award List
- 2016 Edmond Sun Sunshine Award List
- 2016 New Member of the Year with the Northwest Oklahoma City Chamber
- 2016 Finalist for Small Business of the Year with the Edmond Chamber
- 2015 Super Service Award from Angie’s List
- 2014 Super Service Award from Angie’s List
- 2013 Super Service Award from Angie’s List
- 2011 Super Service Award from Angie’s List
- 2010 Edmond Sun Sunshine Award List
- 2009 Super Service Award from Angie’s List